Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Cubby plays Disc Golf and gets seven Aces in one night!!!!!!!


Headed up to Rutgers for some Disc Golf after work. Drove through the rain but when I arrived at the course it was not raining there. I got seven aces on the night! As soon as I got my last Ace on the course it started raining.


Cubby's 281st Ace Photo.


Cubby's 282nd Ace Photo.


Cubby's 283rd Ace Photo.


I got these 4 Aces at home making it seven Aces on the night! .............................April Fools!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Quixote Kid said...

Ohhhh man! You got me! I was thinking 7 ACES!?! After scrolling down and seeing the 4 I felt like a fool...an April Fool!

Good one!

Brad in Texas

Anonymous said...

You even got me with that one.
-Big John
(HOF)

Anonymous said...

hey now,I'd rather have an ACE on the course,I'm alousy card player,ha.Congrats on your recent ACE.Great April Fool's stunt.Peace,mr ed.fl

Anonymous said...

Good Job Cubby!! Another 3 great aces..17 till 300th ace, woot!

Still waiting *patiently* on that how to drive video.

Anonymous said...

you got me good on that one cubby!!!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! That was CUTE Cub~