Monday, April 28, 2008

Sunday Night and Monday Morning Disc Golf at Rutgers

Cubby, Steve, Big John, and Jeff.

Headed up to Rutgers for some Disc Golf after closing the store and visiting my Mother-In-Law at the hospital. Big John and I used the Flashflight Discs for a one disc round. Steve and Jeff joined us for the round. We got in some more rounds leaving the course at 1:30 AM after it started raining. I headed home to do some voice work for Disc Golf Monthly and to take my Sister-In-Law to Newark Airport for an early morning flight back home to Wisconson.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey now,the Flashlight Discs are found at what site? Weight and brand?I think you might of posted info before on the FD's but unable to find.At the present time we're not throwing at night,but if/when the opportunity arrives it would be handy.As always,thanks for all the info you provide,hit chain.Peace,mr ed,fl