Thursday, November 22, 2007

Wednesday and Thursday Disc Golf at Rutgers


Headed up to Rutgers for some late Night Disc Golf on Wednesday. It was a very foggy night. I got my 256th (Lefty Skip) Ace on Wednesday and 257th (Righty Skip) Ace on (Thanksgiving Day) Thursday. The Skip Ace string is still alive. That's 20 Skip Aces in a row and 27 of my last 29.


Cubby's 256th Ace Photo


Cubby's 257th Ace Photo

Check out the foggy conditions in the pics below.


Hole 13.


Hole 15.

Happy Thanksgiving Day! Count your blessings and enjoy the time with family and friends and your favorite Discs out on the course if you can get out and play.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think that might be the first ace in history with an epic. Jason

CDGW-Cubby said...

My first Ace with an Epic. I saw Karl Molitoris Ace twice with an Epic. Once on Hole 4 and on Hole 7. He throws the Epic and Arrow all the time. My Ace was a sweet looking skip shot. I knoew you would be able to pickout the disc I used from the Ace picture.

Unknown said...

Someone had bought me an Epic and I hate it...don't like the way it feels at all...I don't bother to have it in my bag at all. Good to see at someone has some luck with it.

Anonymous said...

rnazsxphey now,congrats on yet another ace,the fog shots are great.