Thursday, November 01, 2007

249 Ace Discs on the wall.


I finally got all of my Ace Discs up on the wall, 3 walls that is. The CDGW Museum is off to a good start.


I won't be posting until Monday as Big John and I will be heading down today to Newport News, Virginia to compete in the Annnual Fall Colors Disc Golf Tournament this weekend. It's always good to go back to where I learned the sport and see old friends. I try to get down to this event every year since I moved away from Virgina in 1999.
Get out and play some Disc Golf!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!! Also, the videos of the Jersey jam were sweet!

I got a bunch of Quest stuff today. 30 discs 4 carriers and a basket. Do you throw any quest?

Anonymous said...

hey now,enjoyed the vid's of home Jersy Jam.Good luck in Va.I used to throw at Bayshore around '76-'79 with the old standby frizbee.mr ed,fl

mag said...

I gotta know....where the discs organized chronologically, random, or color coordinated....BTW lots of room for more Aces......mag

CDGW-Cubby said...

Wally congrats on getting lots of Disc Golf stuff. I have not thrown quest yet but picked up a disc this weekend.

Mr. Ed thanks for the comment. We did not have time to throw at bayville this year.

Mag, Aces are hung in chronological order.