Saturday, November 24, 2007

Saturday Disc Golf at Rutgers


Headed out to Rutgers in the early afternoon to meet Big John and throw some rounds on a picture perfect fall day. Lots of color on the course as yesterdays winds dropped lots of leaves on the course. I got my 258th Ace on Hole 5. It was a nice Skip shot off of a tree. This was only my second Ace on Hole 5 (My first was my 18th Ace). I got todays Ace with my new Star Destroyer. I have to get more Destroyers, I love the way that disc flies and skips.


Cubby's 258th Ace Photo.


Cubby's 18th Ace Photo. My first ever Ace Photo.

Here are some pictures taken on the course today.


Check this picture out. The sun is reflecting off of the disc and it looks like Big John just threw a fireball towards the basket.


Big John drives on Hole 11.


Cubby drives on Hole 15,


Big John drives on Hole 17.


Big John putts on Hole 2.


Big John putts on Hole 9.


Cubby putts on Hole 2.


Big John putts on Hole 17.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Cubby

I told you that you would like the destroyer. I like the second runs around 169. Jason

CDGW-Cubby said...

You were right jason. The Destoyer is an awesome disc!

Anonymous said...

Really nice set of pics Cubby. Love all the leaves, and Big John in yellow-wow! Love the composition and angles in this set. Nice ace too! Today we had beautiful fall weather here in Seattle too but I stayed home and cleaned the gutters, bah.

Anonymous said...

hey now,thanks for the fall shots of home.Nice ace as well.Peace,mr ed,fl

Unknown said...

WOW Cubby beautiful pics on a gorgeous day....BUT guess what...I was down the road at Manalapan with my Family playing a few rounds of Disc Golf......we should have connected....see you soon and keep in touch....miguel