Monday, November 13, 2006

Tournament Day Two Virginia

What a change in the weather. Sunday was cold, windy and rainy. When I say windy, I am talking about trees blowing down while we were playing the final nine in the woods.....but I am getting ahead of myself. For Day 2 of the tournament we played a round from the long tees at Newport News in the rain. I managed to shoot well enough to stay in the top 3 and the top 3 played a final round of 9 holes from the Long, long tees. After All was said and done in the Advanced Masters Division it was Paul in first, Papa Skip in Second and Cubby in third. It was a fun day of Disc Golf in some tough conditions. After the Awards ceremony Big John and I got on the road and headed back to New Jersey. I got home at 1 AM. Thanks to Big John for being my caddy during the event. His sound advice and coaching kept me in the event.

Tournament Round Three (Papa Skip, Cubby, Paul, Rick)


Tournament Final Nine (Cubby, Papa Skip, Paul)


Some Slo-Motion Video of Cubby taken by Big John during the tournament plus Advanced Masters Awards Ceremony.


A big thanks to all my friends in Virginia that made this Disc Golf trip a most memorable and fun experience. I'll be back to Newport News next November!

Papa Skip and Cubby (Signed Discs)

No comments: