Sunday, November 26, 2006

Cubby, Big John, and Eric on the road in Philadelphia

We all met up at 4:30 AM and headed to our favorite Diner for a hearty breakfast. Big John can't stand the site of me eating breakfast. I mix up my breakfast with Ketchup and he calls it discgusting. Here are the before and after pictures of my breakfast this morning, you be the judge.


We started our first round at Sedgley Woods Disc Golf Course in Philadelphia just before sunrise and played until sunset.

Notice Big John is now bringing my old putter to hold in our pre-round photos, way to rub it in Big John!

Here is the first pre-round photo we took, Big John still flying high after retiring my favorite putter puts my old putter in front of my face just before the shutter clicks.



Cubby and Big John played a round with Steve and Keith and Eric joined us later in the round. Cubby got his 150th Ace during that round and just missed another one skipping off of the top of the basket on Hole 13. It was my 7th Lefty Ace.



Cubby's 150th Ace Photo


Thanks to Big John and Eric for another great road trip. I should have taken a picture of the monster Cheesesteak Subs we had on the way home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, I hated for this day to end.
For anyone who doesn't know, Sedgley is right in Philadelphia and is one of the oldest disc golf courses in the world. It has matured and has a lot of character and charm. It is loved by the locals and is always busy on a nice day. Their New Years day tournament is ledgend.
Cubby's breakfast is gross, I can't look at it.
I wish we had a video of Cubby missing all those putts!
-Big John

CDGW-Cubby said...

Big John, As you will recall I hit some nice long putts, my short putts were off but I attribute that to me not to the fact the I don't have my trusty old "Magic Disc" anymore. It won't be long before my new putter and me are in the groove. Glad you finally got to see me throw a lefty ace, as you are the one that encouraged me to start throwing lefty after our Seneca trip earlier in the year.