Saturday, November 11, 2006

Tournament Day One Virginia


Big John and I arrived at Newport News Park Disc Golf course at 6 AM and we played 2 rounds. Today was the first day of the 9th Annual Fall Colors Disc Golf Tournament. Big John's knee injury side lined him from the Tournament so he caddied for me today. My division, Advanced Masters played at New Quarter Park. My first round from the shorts was a 59 and my second round from the longs was 66. Puts me in second in my divison. Tomorrow will be at Newport News for my divison.

Tournament Round One (Cubby, Buddy, Rick, Ty)



Tournament Round Two (Papa Skip, Cubby, Al, Rick)



Tim came out to watch some for the second round at New Qaurter and after the round, Tim and I played until the park closed.

Tim and I went over to Keith's course for some night Disc Golf.

Night Disc Golf at Rockahoc (Cubby, Tim, Keith)


We played Two rounds. I got back to the hotel at 11 PM. It was a long day of Disc Golf, but a fun one. Time for me to get some sleep.

After the Tournament ends tomorrow, Big John and I will drive back to New Jersey.

No comments: