Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sunday at Warwick and Buzzy's


Big John and I headed up to Warwick Disc Golf Course in New York for some Disc Golf. We played 2 rounds on the upper course and 2 rounds on wolf woods. I had a great left handed skip shot that we both thought was in the basket but it must have rolled over the back rim and fell out. I also just missed a long Ace on one of the Wolf Woods holes hitting the rim on the top lip of the basket. Big John went down twice on the course but did not get hurt.



After playing at Warwick, we headed back to New Jersey and played some rounds at Buzzy's Creek Disc Golf Course.



On the way home I was getting tired so we stopped for some caffienated beverages. Big John spilt some of his hot coffee on his lap and ended up with roasted nuts, glad I don't drink coffee............OUCH!!!!

No comments: