Thursday, June 18, 2009

Wednesday Disc Golf at Sedgley Woods and the Toronto Blue Jays vs. Philadelphia Phillies

Cubby, Jennifer, and Jessica.
Cubby wearing an Ergophobia T-shirt.


Headed to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with my two of my three daughters for a round of Disc Golf at Sedgley Woods.


Here I am with my friend, Philly regular John known as "Stash".

Jennifer won over Jessica by one hole in match play. I shot a 5 down with some close ace runs. Jennifer, my oldest, turns 27 on the 18th of June. Happy Birthday Jenny!

Jennifer, Cubby, and Jessica.

After the round we headed to Citizens Bank Park in Philly to see the Phillies play the Blue Jays. It rained during the game but we stayed dry in Asher's Chocolates Suite. The Blue jays scored lots of runs in the first inning and the Phillies did not come back.


Here is our host, Mike from Asher's Chocolates.


The action out on the field.


The scoreboard tells the story.

2 comments:

Quixote Kid said...

Howdy Cubby!

That was great that you got to play DG with your daughters!

I love baseball games! I try to go to the Round Rock Express Games (Houston AAA farm team) as much as possible.

I have to ask...what are you doing wearing a jacket?!? It's June! It's been 100 here for weeks! ;-)

- Brad in Texas -

mag said...

What a good Dad...and what a nice Father's Day weekend event..say hi to Jessica and Jennifer,,,,,mag