Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Tuesday Disc Golf at Rutgers and Ball Golf at Forge Pond


After closing the shop around Midnight on Tuesday, I headed up to Rutgers for some Night Disc Golf. I got four Aces before heading home. The first Ace was on hole 12. I threw a Buzzz right between the center two guardian trees for the Ace. I don't think anyone has Aced this hole by hitting this route. I chained out of the target last year through this route. This was one of my coolest (and straightest)shots for an Ace.


Cubby's 379th Ace Photo.


Cubby's 380th Ace Photo.


Cubby's 381st Ace Photo.


Cubby's 382nd Ace Photo.

I felt great and figured if I just spent the rest of the day playing that I would definately have a shot at breaking my peresonal best of 6 aces in a day but decided to head home for some sleep. I got home at 5AM. Would there be a chance for more Disc Golf today?


I got up at 6AM and went back to bed at 10 AM. After a little sleep, here I am with my friend Pete during our round of Ball Golf. We had a 12:20 PM tee time at Forge Pond Golf Course in Brick, NJ. I shaved 13 strokes off of the round I shot at this course last week. After Ball Golf I called it a day and headed home. Pete gave me a great package deal on a top of the line Taylor Made Driver, 3 Wood, and 7 Wood. I even got me a county Golf ID card today as I will probably be playing on Tuesdays and the county card will save me some money on my greens fees.

2 comments:

mag said...

Cubby...congrats on your Aces...HEY .let's do Ball Golf in the next few weeks....it will be a blast....mag

mr ed,fl said...

hey now,congrats on your recent 4 Aces.So...you returned the favor with what disc driver's,mid-range,putters to your friend correct.Peace