Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thursday (Night Disc Golf) Morning Disc Golf at Rutgers and WB11 News at the Boardwalk


Headed up to Rutgers after work on Wednesday. I arrived at the course at 2:40 AM on Thursday morning. I got my 315th Ace.


Cubby's 315th Ace Photo.

A fishing boat at Sunrise off of Jenkinson's Beach.
Headed back to work to open the store at 5:30 AM for CW11 TV News in New York down at the shore for weather spots for their morning show.



The CW11 Crew.


A Penquin from Jenkinson's Aquarium strolls down the Boardwalk for one of the Weather spots.


Cubby with CW11 Weather personality Linda Church.


A video clip of CW11 in the Sweet Shop with Cubby.

After CW11's crew finished with their last segment with me in the Sweet Shop, I headed home for some sleep, although I spent more time getting the blog updated then I did sleeping. Time to go back to work.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats again Cubby, you seem to get a lot of those in the middle of the night. Looking forward to more updates. Going to play DG right now I'll let you know if I get any Aces.

-Greg

Anonymous said...

hey now,congrats on your 315th ACE.We got hit with a virus and just got our PC back from the shop.TS FAY is still lingering around here in Fl,we're getting the rain bands and wind.East coast is getting hit hard with flooding.Peace,mr ed,fl

mag said...

Hey Cubby....with all this DG you've got to be in the Doghouse....and with the last pic in this post.....Man I don't even want to know how BAD in the Doghouse you must be.!!!!....Hey I hope your leg is better....Hope to see you on Saturday.....mag

Hey me ed...been reading about you guys in Fla....my folks are in Miami...hope TS FAY doesn't ruin your DG playing...hope all is well...mag

mag said...

A Cubby a quick question...being an AVID blog-reader,....just above the horizon, to the right of the boat,...is it a Helicopter or a Seabird..?????....maggotx...I Gotta know....

Anonymous said...

Cubby, were you glad to meet her
or was that a cobra in your pocket?
-HOF

Anonymous said...

hey now,that new camera is really showing some great,but eerie shots.Great detail.That fuzzy shot at BH,you guys might of caught some night flying fairies and not fireflies.Feed them pizza,will keep the JUJU off.
Rain continues from TSFay,getting real old!The mosquitos at the course tried to fly away with our disc,think I'll keep throwing in the backyard till this rain subsides.My putting will improve at least.Peace,mr ed,fl