Saturday, August 30, 2008

Saturday (Night Disc Golf) Morning Disc Golf at Rutgers in the pouring rain

Doppler Radar showing rain across New Jersey.


Headed up to Rutgers after work on Friday. Got to the course at 2:30AM on Saturday morning. It was raining so hard I could not take my camera out on the course. Good thing I always Disc Golf in a bathing suit so I am always prepared to get soaking wet in the rain. I had my Goretex socks on so my feet stayed dry. I got my 318th Ace on Hole 18. A lefty Skip Ace with an Innova Champion Firebird.

The camera flash catches the rain drops failing.

A view of the course from inside my car.


Cubby's 318th Ace Disc Photo.


A picture of Cubby on the drive heading back home.


A picture from the car looking down Route 18 South.


A picture from the car looking down the Garden State Parkway South approaching Exit 82A, almost home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey now,congrats on your recent ACE."Cubby's Disc's and Pic's" continue to amaze me.Keep up the great photo work.Throwing a disc is just natural for you.Work,eat,sleep very little,throw disc's.Still working on mu first ACE,but I did break into a high 69 round finally.We are recieving high winds from Gustav today(Sunday)I'll just putt in the backyard.That's been challenging enough,wind keeps slapping the disc's down.Peace,mr ed,fl

CDGW-Cubby said...

Gustav is shaping up to be a real destroyer. I hope everyone fares well when it arrives.