Friday, March 07, 2008

He's back!!!!!!!!!!


What do you do when it's been 15 days since you last played Disc Golf (I believe the longest stretch I have not played in over 9 years), you have the Flu, worked a long day and it is raining cats and dogs, and you only have a light weight pair of pants, shirt sleeve shirt, and a sweat shirt to protect you from the cold and the rain? You go home and rest.....Wrong, You play Disc Golf. It was raining so hard I had to take a picture inside the car. I was soaking wet after 2 hours and shivering all the way home. This Flu therapy is not recommended for anyone, but for me it was some good medicine!




And in other non Disc Golf news. Here is a picture of Heather a sweet Yorkie. It was Mom's last wish to get this dog. Heather has certainly helped in the healing process and she is a special dog. I hope to get her out on the course soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reading your recent blog, with that adoring face your sister has come to love more and more and to top it all Heather (the little stick head as Daniella would call her~ Don't tell dad (Pop pop! ;) ) Put the biggest smile on my face and my heart. You are a LOVE my big brother. I MISS YOU!~

LOVE, HUGS and KISSES~

DJM, Esquire said...

Welcome back Sir !

Now on with the ace run eh !

Take Care
Danny

Quixote Kid said...

Welcome back! I recently found your blog and am enjoying it. Here in central TX the weather has been cooperating and I've gotten in 4 -5 days of playing each week since January. I probably won't be so lucky in July/August/September when it's over 100!

Anxiously awaiting your next ace!

CDGW-Cubby said...

Miss you too Sis! Glad you are keeping track of the blog.

DJM, Always good to hear from you!

Brad, Glad you discovered the Blog and that you are getting some frequent Disc Golf in before it gets hot in Texas.

I am home on my day off sick with the Flu. Not sure when my next Disc Golf round will take place.