Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Wednesday Disc Golf at Manalapan and Rutgers


Got a call from Big John while I was at work asking if I wanted to play Disc Golf. I needed to get out and play so we headed to Manalapan Recreation Center Disc Golf Course. We got in 54 holes.


After playing at Manalapan we headed to Rutgers and got in 72 holes. Thanks Big John for getting me out to the course for some much needed stress relief. Miguel, sorry I missed your call today, it would have been great to throw some rounds with you today. Rob, thanks for the phone call today, I appreciate your concern. Lots of Ace runs today but no Aces for either me or Big John. Heading to the hospital tonight to stay with Mom overnight.

4 comments:

B.J. and JoLynn Ondo said...

Chubby, hope your Mom get's on the mend asap!! Glad you got to get a bit of stress relief, you da man, I'm worn out after 36 holes at our course at Widefield Community Park, here in Colorado Springs, CO.

Take care, Be Safe, Throw Plastic!
B.J. Ondo
Pikes Peak Flying Disc Club, Member

Anonymous said...

Cubby, Ive been watching your videos the last couple months and especially enjoy watching the full rounds that you guys play (shot by shot/announced). You are a great player and I have learned alot from watching your technique and style. Ive been playing for 4 years and am just working on some fine tuning now. I just recently moved back to Southern Oregon and have been placing pretty well in the local tournaments. I owe a lot of my puts to you. ha

Sorry to hear about your mother, I hope that everything turns out well for her.

If you are ever in Southern Oregon/Medfordish area let me know. (dont know if you ever come to the west coast). Id love to get a round in with ya. Good luck and keep putting those vids out!

jmh7321@gmail.com

CDGW-Cubby said...

Thanks to all on wishing my Mom well. The news is not good but we will do the best we can for her. It's always great to hear from my Disc Golf friends. It is also nice to hear that my internet content makes a difference for some people and that always makes my day and keeps me motivated to play more Disc Golf :)

Anonymous said...

hey now,here's wishing you and your family a Great New Year and that your Mom recovers quickly.
I recently changed over to putting lefty,better results with the chains,now if I could only get distance I'd become a lefty,ha.Peace,mr ed.fl