Friday, December 21, 2007

Friday Morning (Night) Disc Golf at Rutgers


Headed up to Rutgers for some Disc Golf. Got to the course at 1:30 AM and I played until 4:30 AM. No picture of me at Basket 15 as the photo got corrupted on my computer and I had already deleted the original picture from the camera.

Today I broke the century mark for Aces this year. My best year for Aces was in 2006 with 111.

Got my 263rd and 264th Aces. Two Skip Aces on basket 9. I also hit basket 2 and 13 but no ace.


Cubby's 263rd Ace Photo


Cubby's 264th Ace Photo

3 comments:

B.J. and JoLynn Ondo said...

4:30 AM. man I thought I was dedicated getting out by 9 AM. during the daytime, YOU DA MAN! ;)

I've been playing for 4 months now and the BEST I've done is a Duce down at the Pueblo City Park DG Course, Pueblo, CO. You've gota week to catch up to your best total, go for it! :) Happy Holidays!

B.J. Ondo, Colorado Springs, CO.
Pikes Peak Flying Disc Club, member

CDGW-Cubby said...

I have been known to go out and play any hour of the day in any weather condition.

Glad you both enjoy playing this addictive sport. Keep in touch B.J. and have fun out on the course as often as possible.

Cubby

Robert Zurfluh said...

I still want to get you a 250th tag made....oh well....you must be closing in on 500 total soon.

Headline should read,"Cubby retired the $$$ equivalent of 4 MachII baskets in one year".