Saturday, December 15, 2007

Saturday Night Disc Golf at Rutgers


Headed up to Rutgers after work to get in some rounds of Disc Golf before the Noreaster arrived. Played from 6 to 8:30PM. I got my 261st and 262nd Aces. A pair of Skip Aces. The first one came on the second hole I played :) I am feeling much better today after a couple of days of taking medicine and a couple of Skip Ace pills ;)

PUPPY UPDATE:
The new puppy, Daisy, loves to watch me putt in the yard. She barks once when I make it in and when I miss she tags the disc. Looking forward to taking her on the course when the weather is nicer. She loves her dog frisbee. Before Daisy I hardly ever practiced putting at home since I spent lots of time out on the course, but now Daisy has got me practice putting everytime I take her out in the yard. Watch out my local friends, my putting is getting even better! I've also devloped a great 40 foot forehand roller with a putter, she likes chasing those too.

BTW Big John, It was a year ago today that you gave me back my putter that you Ace'd with :) I've been breaking in a back-up (165 gram white Omega Super Soft Putter) when I am out playing solo just in case you sneak my go to putter out of my bag and Ace with it again on hole 9.


Cubby's 261st Ace Photo.


Cubby's 262nd Ace Photo.

2 comments:

mag said...

damn Cubbster you look Cold...mag

Anonymous said...

hey now,congrats on your ACE's.log onto PDGA home page,click the "QUEST AT" links and you'll have some info on their new basket.Peace,mr ed