Saturday, December 29, 2007

Friday / Saturday Disc Golf at Manalapan, Bunker Hill, and Rutgers

Patty, Cubby, Miguel, Heather, and Erin

Went to work for a couple of hours on Friday morning before heading to Manalapan Recreation Center Disc Golf Course to throw some rounds with Miguel and his family minus his son sleeping at home.

Andrew, Cubby, and Jay

As Miguel and his family were leaving the course, I ran into Jay and Andrew. We played 9 holes. I was reunited with a Champion Leopard I lost at Rutgers on Hole 10 during a round of Night Disc Golf a couple of weeks ago found by Andrew.


Got a call from Rob inviting me over to his Bunker Hill Disc Golf Course for some rounds. Got in lots of holes finishing well into the night.


After I left Rob's course it started raining and instead of calling it a day and heading home, I decided to head up to Rutgers for more Disc Golf. It was raining hard and with windy conditions. I played in the rain for five hours, finishing Saturday morning at 2:30 AM. I got my 265th Ace. It was my first forehand Ace, a lefty forehand Ace. I had lots of ace runs during this outing but only one turned into an Ace.


Cubby's 265th Ace Photo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What possesed you to throw that forehand? Nice ace.

Wally

CDGW-Cubby said...

Hi Wally, As you may already know, Hole 9 at Rutgers is a short hole 104 feet. As I frequently Ace hole 9 I started throwing skip shots at it to make it more challenging, well I have been hitting it even more throwing skip shots so I decided to throw forehand shots since I don't rhow forehand. Now that I did it lefty I will have to forehand it righty. After that I will go with forehand skip shots :)

Unknown said...

Great Pics!!!!!!

golfer