Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Green Acres and Rutgers


The day started out with a Turkey sighting.

Miguel, Cubby, Tom, Tim, and Mike.

I got to play a really cool private Disc Golf Course today. Tim Eland's private Green Acres Disc Golf Course. Lots of home made targets including 3 hanging baskets. We played three rounds and I had a blast. Thanks to Tim, Miguel, Mike, and Tom for a fun day at Green Acres!

Here are some pics from the course:
Miguel with the Kung-Fu follow thru .


Mike on the tee.


Tim lets one rip down the fairway.


Tom with a tough putt.


One of the home made hanging baskets.


Tim's Disc Golf tattoo.


I was going to play my Summer League round at Tyler after we finished playing Green Acres but I opted to meet Big John at Rutgers where we got in 6 rounds. It was a another fun day of Disc Golf!

1 comment:

mag said...

Wow....It's really strange cause I never throw like that. I think that I must be overcompensating for not being able to rotate my body with my left arm in the sling by using my left foot rotation.....weird......