Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Cubby gets his 128th Ace, 4th Lefty Ace!


Headed up to Rutgers on one of my days off to get in some Disc Golf before the rain arrived. I got my 128th Ace on Hole 7 at Rutgers, my 4th Lefty Ace. The video shows the disc getting a "Cubby Kick" off of a tree and changing directions right into the chains! After Rutgers I headed towards Philadelphia to play but on the way the rain was coming down really hard so I called it a day and headed back home the the Jersey shore.

The camera was mounted to the back rim of the basket with a special flex tripod.

128th Ace Photo


128th Ace Video

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats incredible that you have so many Aces. How do you do it?

Rob Zurfluh said...

Nice slo-mo video. Shows the good kick

CDGW-Cubby said...

To anonymous: Playing a lot and having a deep burning passionate love for the game and being blessed with a knack for finding the chains seems to be the formula for me.

But that works for me in other things too. I hit more lines than anyone I know when I play tennis and I hit the edge of the ping pong table gettting the point more than anyone O know. And in pool I can't shoot the ball straight in but I can hit the most diffucult angles to make the shot.

You have to create your own luck.

CDGW-Cubby said...

Thanks Rob, as you know Hole 7 is a sweet hole to Ace, hitting itlefty off of the tree and watching the deflection home right into the chains was really sweet.