Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Cubby gets 3 Aces!


Headed up to Tinicum Disc Golf Course in Pennsylvania after lunch and got my 130th Ace, a Skip Ace.

130th Ace Photo


130th Ave Video



After playing Tinicum, I headed back to New Jersey and played Chimney Rock Disc Golf Course where I got my 131st Ace, my 5th Lefty Ace and my 132nd Ace.

131st Ace Photo


131st Ace Video


132nd Ace


132nd Ace Video


After playing Chimney Rock, I headed up to Dunham Park Disc Golf Course where I was going to play some Night Disc Golf but I found the park is closed after sunset.

2 comments:

Rob Zurfluh said...

Five Bucks you won't ace on Monday night.

That reminds me.....Moinday night, I need to get some glow-sticks. I should be home around 4:30, so we can play a round in daylight as well.

Well done Cubby. Like the videos

CDGW-Cubby said...

You never know, as the only person to Ace at Bunker Hill I like my chances.

Looking forward to Disc Golf on Monday with you Rob.