Thursday, September 03, 2009

Wednesday Disc Golf at Rutgers wih Team Poland and a day at the 2009 US Open Tennis Championships

Michilina, Cubby, Magdalena, and Karolina

I picked up three of my International studrents at 4:30AM and headed to the Rutgers Disc Golf Course for a round before heading to NYC to see the 2009 Tennis US Open Championships. Karoloina played Disc Golf last year with me but it was the first time for sisters Magdalena and Michilina. No Ace for me but we saw 4 deer running through the course.

Rafael Nadale practicing in Arthur Ashe Stadium.


After Disc Golf, we headed to NYC for the 2009 US Open Tennis Chasmpionships. I got to see 5 matches. The most notable players I got to watch were Venus Willams and Rafael Nadale. We had a great time and headed home around 9:30PM.

No comments: