Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Monday Bocce Ball, Tuesday Ball Golf at Cruz Farms Golf Course and Cubby in the studio for Disc Golf Monthly Episode 65

On Monday I played Bocce Ball with Petey, Gene, and Joe. After Bocce it was off to work.

On Tuesday I headed to Cruz Farms Golf Course Tuesday Morning for a round of Ball Golf with Petey, Jimmy, and John. I did not play well. Jimmy gave me a book to read on Golf fundamentals written by Ben Hogan.

Matt and Cubby in the studio for DGM 65.

Tuesday evening I headed over to Pennsylvania for studio work on Disc Golf Monthly Episode 65. DGM 65 will be released in October.

5 comments:

mr ed,fl said...

hey now,you are the busy man.Think you should head over to Virginia,road trip, to score your 400th ACE.Perhaps NewPort News dgc or the new Quarter Park up around Williamsburg.Hit chains werever/whenever,Peace.
Best of luck with your bocci tourney.

mag said...

Mr ed is right....You are one Busy Dude Cubby....long time no see....when will you have time to mingle with us..."Hoi Polloi"...BTW I got in and will be participating in the Yetter..!!!!....will it be featured on DGM...????....see you soon....mag

Quixote Kid said...

Good luck with number 400! I'm looking forward to that report!

- Brad in Texas -

mr ed,fl said...

hey now Mag,congrats on getting a spot in the Yetter,hit chains my friend.

Dan in Maine said...

hogan's fundamentals is one of the best books about ball golf that you can read... love the blog, keep up the good work, and come play in maine!