Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wednesday Disc Golf at Greenwood Meadows Disc Golf Course. Cubby gets Ace 400 on video!


It was my day off today but I did not leave the house until the afternoon. I headed up to Greenwood Meadows Disc Golf Course and got my 400th Ace! A sweet video Ace in a strong headwind. I have not played much Disc Golf in the last 3 weeks. Tennis, Bocce and Ball Golf are cutting into my Disc Golf time.


Cubby's 400th Ace Photo.



Cubby's 400th Ace Video.


You check out all of my sports blogs at http://cubbysworldofsports.blogspot.com/


Here is my Ace cabinet with my 400th Ace disc retired with the 399 other Aces.

6 comments:

Edge said...

Schweeet Ace Cubby! 400- Wow, that's a lot.

mr ed,fl said...

hey now,congrats on your 400th ACE.Still think you should of road tripped to NewPort News,Va for this special occasion along with Big John.Onto your next disc ace adventure.Hit Chains

CDGW-Cubby said...

Thanks Edge and Mr. Ed for your kind words.

I am making my annual trk down to Newport News in November. I doubt Big John will make the trip as he started a new job and is seldom sen playing Disc Golf anymore.

Unknown said...

Way to go Cubby!!!!

Anonymous said...

Outstanding video.
I don't think I have 400 deuces!

-Big John

ps. Newport News would be great.

Juan Galloway said...

Love the disc collection.