Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Tuesday Disc Golf at Rutgers, Sedgley Woods, and Tyler. In the studio for taping of Disc Golf Monthly Episode 64.


Headed up to Rutgers Disc Golf Course to meet up with Karl for a day of Disc Golf. We got in 3 rounds.


Here we are at the Sedgley Woods Disc Golf Course. We played one round of 27 holes.


Here we are at the Tyler State Park Disc Golf Course. We played one round of 27 holes.

Becky and Cubby on the set for DGM 64.

After Disc Golf, I headed to the studio for production of Disc Golf Monthly Episode 64 to be released in September. I think I need to get my Nikon digital camera repaired as the camera has a lens alignment problem.

After we finished in the studio, Kevin, Becky, and I went out for dinner. It was a long day of Disc Golf. I got home just before midnight.

1 comment:

mag said...

wow,,,,pretty extreme day of DG...what course looked better Tyler or Sedgeley.....Becky looks great on DGM....looks like a totally devoted DG day....better than ball golf.....mag