Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tuesday Disc Golf at Rutgers and Ball Golf at Spring Meadows.

Cubby wearing an Ergophobia Teeshirt.

After closing the store early in the morning on Tuesday, I headed up to Rutgers for some night Disc Golf. I got my 393rd, 394th, and 395th Aces in the span of 51 minutes. I ace'd with the Pindragon, Midknight, and Axe from Black Jax Sports.


Cubby's new car. The 2010 Toyota Corrola. Parked adjacent to Hole 15 at the Rutgers Disc Golf Course.


Cubby's 393rd Ace Photo.


Cubby's 394th Ace Photo.


Cubby's 395th Ace Photo.

John, Jimmy, Cubby, and Petey.

After Disc Golf at Rutgers, I headed home for a couple of hours of sleep before meeting my friends at the Spring Meadows Golf Course for a round of Ball Golf. It was a hot day on the course. My back 9 holes was not too bad.

5 comments:

mr ed,fl said...

hey now,congrats on the three ACES.What weight are you throwing with the black jax discs.I understand there isn't much of a choice with the weights.
Have you thrown any Millenium discs.

CDGW-Cubby said...

Ed, thanks my friend. Sorry I have not been responding to comments in atimely manner. With work hours and trying to catch up on sleep, I am behind on my responses. I believe the VHS discs only come in one weight. Somewhere in the 160's. I really using them at night. I hope all is well in Florida.

mag said...

Hey Cubby...got your tweet yesterday on your 3 aces...congrats....awesome job....BTW...I need to bring up the inevitable....I assume you are NOT retiring the BlacK Jax discs.....???

CDGW-Cubby said...

Miguel, Thanks! Bad assumption on me NOT retiring the BJS discs. Every disc gets retired after an Ace.

mr ed,fl said...

hey now,thanks for the response Cubby.SWFL Port Charlotte &Punta Gorda celebrates our rebuilding of Charlotte county from Hurricane Charley five yrs ago today,August 13.It's still a work in progress for some,but overall the rebuild is 90%.
The local dg course was spared with trees down,but missed all baskets.Played the course a week after the storm hit,climbing around downed trees and moving those we could move for the county to pick up.
Will play some local tourneys this month.Sarasota Sky Pilots memorial for a founding member.
You'll need to purchase another Black Jax since retiring that ACE disc.Peace