Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Monday Bocce Ball, Tuesday Ball Golf, and Tuesday night / Wednesday morning Night Disc Golf all on 5 hours of sleep. One more Ace to go for 400!


Cubby at Rutgers late Tuesday Night

Here is a update on my recent sporting activities:

On Monday morning with only two of hours sleep, I played 5 rounds of Bocce Ball with Petey, Joe, and Gene. Joe and and I won 4 of the 5 games. After Bocce Ball it was off to work.

On Tuesday morning With only 3 hours of sleep I played a round of Ball Golf (walking not riding) on a hot day. My game was off but a par 5 on the 18th was a good finish. After Ball Golf it was off to work.

After I finished work on Tuesday night, (Had to switch my day off to this upcoming Friday so I can see my favorite band in concert, Chicago.) as tired as I was, I decided that I was going to play Disc Golf, especially considering a recent message from a YOUTUBE viewer telling me that he plays in any weather or condition cause Cubby does it, that was all the motivation I needed to go out and play.

As Tuesday night changed over to Wednesday morning, I got my 397th, 398th, and 399th Aces. After hitting Ace 399, I decided to go home and get some sleep as I want to make a roadtrip for the 400th.

BTW, I want to thank everyone for the great e-mails and messages I get from my blog readers and YOUTUBE viewers, they are uplifting and a pleasure to read. I try to respond as quick as I can to them, but with work there is sometimes a lag in responding on my part, but I do read them daily.

An interesting Cubby Ace factoid: This was another trio of aces like the last trio I had under an hour on the same 3 holes in the same order.


Cubby's 397th Ace Photo.


Cubby's 398th Ace Photo.


Cubby's 399th Ace Photo.

6 comments:

mr ed,fl said...

hey now,congrats on your 3 recent ACES.So what course are you thinking of for that road trip 400 Ace?
So you had a nice BUZZZ ACE going,followed with a Surge Ace.Black Jax disc as well for that night flight to watch,cool.
Two local tourney's this coming weekend with Sarasota's Sky Pilot's club.Hope the rain holds off long enough to enjoy double rounds.

mr ed,fl said...

hey now,perhaps a DG road trip back to NewPort News,Va for that 400th ACE.Just a thought,Peace

Chris said...

Hey Cubby,
Great job with the aces. I had two aces within a week but three in one night, whoa!
You really should let me know when you are playing at Rutgers. I would have played last night. (Of course then you wouldn't have had the aces...lol)Ah, maybe that explains it.

Robert Zurfluh said...

Where is Cubby?

mr ed,fl said...

hey now Cubby,perhaps you should play either NewPort News DGC or the one around Williamsburg,Va.Quarter Park?Perhaps bring Big John along for your 400th.Peace

Anonymous said...

cubby it's been almost two weeks! the tension is killing me! haha i'm sure you've nailed chains by now. don't leave us in the dark.