Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tuesday Disc Golf at Rutgers, DeBunker Hill, and Bunker Hill


Returned from vacation on Monday. Tuesday morning I dorve my Dad to the airport for his flight to go on vacation in Puerto Rico. After dropping Dad off at the airport , I headed to Rutgers for some rounds of Disc Golf. I got my 355th, 356th, and 357th Aces.


Cubby's 355th Ace Photo.


Cubby's 356th Ace Photo.


Cubby's 357th Ace Photo.


After playing at Rutgers, I headed to Max D's private DeBunker Hill Disc Golf Course for some rounds.


After playing at DeBunker Hill, I headed to Rob Z's private Bunker Hill Disc Golf Course. Rob took the first round shooting his personal best of 5 down on the course. Cubby won the second round.

It was a great day of Disc Golf. I was well rested from my vacation. Nice to be playing Disc Golf again.

I was not able to make it to Tim E's private Green Acres Disc Golf Course today. Thanks for the invite Tim, hope to throw some rounds at GA real soon.

5 comments:

Quixote Kid said...

Congrats on your 3 recent aces! Awesome!

- Brad in Texas -

Anonymous said...

hey now,likewise congrats on your 3 recent ACES.Well rested and bang more Chains.Peace,mr ed

Anonymous said...

Hey Cubby nice job on the Aces as usual. 3 Aces is a lot! What's the most number of Aces you had in a Day? Round?

-Greg

Jamison said...

good gravy cubby. three aces in a round? still looking for my first. . .i had two close ones yesterday. . .

Chris said...

Hi Cubby, Great job! I'm glad to see you are racking up the aces now because in a few weeks I expect to come out of hibernation and you know what that means...

Chris