Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tuesday Disc Golf at Bunker Hill and Rutgers


Headed to Rob's private Bunker Hill Disc Golf Course for some rounds of Disc Golf. We got in two rounds. Rob's ace pot is up to $119. I just can't seem to hit an Ace at Bunker Hill, it's been a while.


After playing at Rob's, I headed to Rutgers for some more Disc Golf. I played until 9PM. I got my 358th, 359th, and 360th Aces. I ace'd using a Black Jax Sports Aeropod light on my disc for the 360th Ace, a night time Skip Ace


Cubby's 358th Ace Photo.



Cubby's 358th Ace Video.


Cubby's 359th Ace Photo.


Cubby's 360th Ace Photo.

6 comments:

Quixote Kid said...

Congrats on 358, 359 and 360! Only 40 more to go! Won't be long at that rate!

Very windy spring here, haven't had a chance to play too much lately...

CDGW-Cubby said...

Thanks for the kind words my friend. It's been windy here too!

Quixote Kid said...

Post Script...I tried to view your video, but it states that it's private and I cannot view it...

Quixote Kid said...

You're welcome for the kind words...I've been meaning to say that I'm very impressed with your dedication to keeping your blog updated! Many people quit after a short amount of time, but not Cubby!

- Brad in Texas -

CDGW-Cubby said...

Not sure why it was private, it is now public. At least I can view it. My videos now take longer to process as I submit them for revenue sharing. Small change :)

I usually don't go to sleep until I update the blog, although yesterday's update did not get finished until today.

Anonymous said...

hey now,congrats on the three ACES.How about some pics of the new layout.hit chain for the next forty ACES.Peace,