Saturday, February 07, 2009

Cubby goes on vacation to Puerto Rico, no Disc Golf until I return home on the 16th (I did bring a stack of putters in case of an emergency)


Headed to Newark Airport this morning with my lovely wife Nancy for a flight down to Puerto Rico for vacation. I am updating the blog from the balcony of the 15th floor of the Condado Astor Building in San Jaun, Puerto Rico. I did bring a stack of putters to toss at the Plam Trees on the beach.



Cubby enjoying the breeze in Puero Rico.

6 comments:

Quixote Kid said...

Happy vacating! I bet you haven't worn shorts in awhile...

Go easy on those palm trees!

- Brad in Texas -

Anonymous said...

Hey Cubby, enjoy your vacation! Have fun and looking forward to more updates from you on your vacation.

-Greg

Anonymous said...

hey now,enjoy,enjoy,ENJOY the vacation.It's great to wear shorts,sandles,t-shirt..Priceless!!
Now you know what I wear during the winter months,however it's a bit cool this week so jeans are a choice.Peace

mag said...

Hey Bro...Hope you are enjoying good weather and good times..you and your family deserve a break.....make sure to check out my Blog......you'll appreciate it...mag

Rico said...

Hey Cubby-when are you coming back up to Fields of Dreams DGC in Great Meadows? We just graduated to a nice 18-hole layout. We are still waiting for the first ace on either the front or back nine -I figured I'd fire up the Cub Signal a bring in the most decorated acer I know.

CDGW-Cubby said...

Hi Rico, So glad to hear that FOD is now 18 holes. I'll try to make the trek up there next Tuesday or Wednesday!