Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Cubby on PBS Television


Tuesday 5 Febuary at 6:30 PM you can see a 3-4 second clip of a Cubby YOUTUBE video on the "Nightly Business Report". Check your local listings.

Here is the link thanks to Jason: http://www.pbs.org/nbr/info/video.html

The clip is at 20 minutes and 34 seconds into the program. It is of me at the basket after my 216th Ace.

Thanks to fellow Disc Golfer Shawn the Editor of the Nightly Business Report for using a video clip of me in the piece.

You may recall Shawn won a Millenium QMS from me for answering a Cubby Disc Golf Trivia question prior to the blogs existence when I used to post on the Jersey Disc Devil Yahoo forum.

7 comments:

mag said...

Congrats, Cubbster but I need a better explanation....mag

Anonymous said...

Yes ladies, I can arrange it so you can be with Cubby.... But you gotta be with me first.
-Big John
(I know Cubby)

Unknown said...

Here is a link to a stream of the show. http://www.pbs.org/nbr/info/video.html

CDGW-Cubby said...

Thanks Mag.

Big John, Who has time for women, it cuts into the Disc Golf.

Jason, Thanks for the link.

Unknown said...

Cubby makes his appearance around 20:30 on the streaming video. Way to go Cubby, it looked like a clip from the wedgie ace video. Jason

CDGW-Cubby said...

Jason, You are correct it was the Discraft Extreme Wedgie Video Ace. I updated the blog with the link you provided.

Robert Zurfluh said...

Are you getting royalties?

Nicely done!