Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Tuesday Disc Golf at Manalapan and Rutgers and the consecutive Skip Ace streak ends at 7 in a row


Headed up to Manalapan Recreation Center Disc Golf Course on Tuesday afternoon for some rounds of Disc Golf on one of my days off. I got my 236th and 237th Aces. Hole 7 is totally changed as they removed all of the trees between the tee and the hole. This was done just before I arrived at the course. This hole used to be very heavily gaurded by the trees and an Ace was near impossible, now it is definately possible.


236th Ace Photo.


236th Ace Video.


237th Ace Photo.


237th Ace Video.



Once it got dark I left Manalapan and ate Dinner on the way to Rutgers Disc Golf Course. I got in a couple of rounds then headed home. Work tomorrow and maybe off again on Thursday.

9 comments:

mag said...

Congrtas on another Great Performance Mr. Cubby....BTW is that the same Champion Firebird that we pulled out of the Announcers' Booth Videotape area last week...???????

mag said...

wnat's with the content moderation..???

Anonymous said...

are you sure that is a teerex because that is the same proto stamp that the destroyer has.

Robert Zurfluh said...

I predict

Ace #250 on 12/16/2007 Hole 8 BHDGC

amps said...

yea son! I just got my first ace last week with a star tee-rex....thats my baby...hit a few baskets before, but finally felt good to land one. Keep it up!

CDGW-Cubby said...

Mark, Congrats on your first Ace!!!!! I hope there is many more to come.

Cubby

mag said...

Cubby what's the Disc on the 236th Ace....I know it's not a Destroyer cause you don't yet own one....but it has the same stamp......mag

CDGW-Cubby said...

Miguel, That was an innova Star Tee Rex. That Innova stamp has been featured on many other Innova Discs. The last disc I had with that stamp was an Innova Ram that I threw during the worlds in Miami and I lost it over a fence duing one of the worlds rounds.

Unknown said...

Cubby

You should pick up a destroyer, very overstable and long. The destroyer picks up were the Teerex left off. I have seen the compass star on several Innova discs from the goblin to the destroyer. So if Cubby says it's a Teerex it probably is. How about a picture of the bottom of the disc? Jason