Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Monday Night / Tuesday Morning Disc Golf at Manalapan and Rutgers and five Skip Aces!!!!!


I was solo at work today so when it was time to close I was ready for some Disc Golf. Headed to Manalapan Recreation Center Disc Golf Course to play before the sun went down. I got my 243rd (Righty Skip) Ace, and my 244th (Lefty Skip) Ace.


Cubby's 243rd Ace Photo.


Cubby's 244th Ace Photo.


After playing at Manalapan, I headed up to Rutgers Disc Golf Course for some Night Disc Golf rounds. I got my 245th and 246th Ace.


Cubby's 245th Ace Photo.


Cubby's 246th Ace Photo.

Cubby, Dave, and Joey

Ran into Dave and Joey just before Midnight. Joey mentioned that he has checked out the Blog. I joined them for 5 holes. I gave them a light stick for their drivers and let them now where to purchase the light sticks. Looking forward to throwing some rounds with them in the future.

After Dave and Joey left I continued playing. Got my 247th Ace. That is five Skip Aces on this Disc Golf trip. I could have played on but I have to work in the morning. Got to get a little bit of sleep and let my back recover. Sleep has to wait for the Blog to be updated and now it is so I am off to bed.


Cubby's 247th Ace Photo.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey now,sleep is overrated,congrats on your enduring ace goals.Taking a quote from Charles Heston with modifications:"they'll have to rip my disc from my hand when I'm dead".
continue onward,Peace.mr ed,fl

Unknown said...

It is unbelievable how many aces you get! I was at the Ace Race at Tyler State on saturday, and there was one ace the entire day, but it was for the 50 50 they were doing, not even the ace race!

Robert Zurfluh said...

Maybe you can hold off for another week and-a-half to get they 250th over here Cubby.

Anonymous said...

hey cubby had a good time playing those five holes the other night. hope to get a few more in soon. thanks again for the light, it really helped out. joey