Friday, September 29, 2006

Cubby gets his 119th Ace!


Headed up to Rutgers DGC for some Night Disc Golf on Thursday after work. Had to take a break for an hour due to rain and lightning. Got my 119th Ace on Friday at 12:57 AM.

119th Ace Photo

119th Ace Video


Bent Rim Photo

Slid into a curb on the drive home in the rain damaging the rim but fortunately the tire did not lose any air. Seems I had too much hyzer at the tail end of the off ramp. I will need to get a new rim today.

***UPDATE*** 9/29/2006 7 PM. Got a new Rim and and put old tire on it. Found oil leak today, probably damaged the oil pan when I went over the curb. Recovered old hub cub, no good. Car is in the shop. No more Disc Golf until the car is repaired :(

***UPDATE*** 9/30/2006 2 PM. The car needs a new oil pan, the part will be in on Monday. I should have my car back sometime on Monday. Dad is letting me use his other car until mine gets out of the shop.

***UPDATE*** 10/02/2006 1 PM. Repairs completed. I have my car back.

No comments: