Sunday, September 17, 2006

Carl and Karl play Night Disc Golf


I got a call from Karl around dinner time on Saturday saying he was available for some Night Disc Golf. I headed up to Rutgers after work and we started to play at 11PM. We got in 7 rounds and finished up at 4:30AM on Sunday. Lots of Ace runs but nothing stayed in the basket. Here are my scores:

Round 1.....-7
Round 2.....-10
Round 3.....-8
Round 4.....-10 (Double Bogey and Bogey)
Round 5.....-7 (Alternate shot left/right hand)
Round 6.....-6
Round 7.....-13

It was a great time!

I met two guys that follow my blog and I look forward to playing some rounds with them at Rutgers in the future.

2 comments:

Rob Zurfluh said...

Glad you got to go out and play. The two crazy Brooklyn guys came down yesterday (Sat 9/16/06), and after playing BH, we went to Tinicum...

I finally got a got chance to three hole 18 there.....but it flew past the basket and wound up on the uphill to the path (right where the long(er) basket position is). But then I missed the comeback putt for the 4...wound up with a 5 again....Grrrrr

CDGW-Cubby said...

Rob, Sorry I could not get out and play with you and the Brooklyn Boys. I would have enjoyed throwing Tinicum. Sorry to hear you missed the 3 on 18. That would have been sweet! As for next weekend, I will be off on Sunday (going back to my two day off cycle in the year). My days off from now on will be Wendesday and Sunday. As always, I am available for Night Disc Golf just about any day of the week.

Cubby