Sunday, August 01, 2010

Cubby's Firebird returns from Iraq


Cubby's Firbird provided air cover over IRAQ.

Please check out the link below for background on this post:
http://cubbysdiscgolfworld.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2008-12-06T23%3A27%3A00-05%3A00&max-results=50

Today SGT. James (last name left out for security reasons) stopped in my store to bring back my Innova Pro Firebird that I gave him on December 05, 2008 to take with him to IRAQ. He kept it with him there and the disc got air time all over the country. I will post some pictures as soon as he e-mails them to me. It was great to see him return safe and I enjoyed visiting with him and his lovely family today. I will definately be retiring the Firebird to the trophy cabinet.


Picture of Cubby's Firebird after flying many missions over IRAQ. This disc has been battlefield tested.

August 1, 2010.

Cubby and SGT. James (last name not mentioned for security purposes) with the Firebird after it returned from IRAQ.

December 5, 2008

Cubby and SGT. James (last name not mentioned for security purposes) with the Firebird on December 05, 2008 before the Firebird departed to IRAQ for some Freedom Flights.


The Firebird is in good hands on deployment. Two of America's finest on duty in IRAQ.

SGT., On behalf of a greateful nation I want to salute you for your service to our country. God Bless you and your family.

1 comment:

mr ed,fl said...

Always good to see warriors return home,thanks for your service.
Perhaps you should of sent a "destroyer"disc along with the firebird.