Sunday, April 04, 2010

Cubby stars in Disc Golf Monthly Episode 71

Cubby and Kevin at the start of taping for DGM 71.

Check out the following video clips of Disc Golf Monthly Episode 71. Cubby plays some Central New Jersey Disc Golf Courses with snow and slush on the ground. In this episode Cubby plays at Manalapan, Rutgers, Chimney Rock, Greenwood Meadows, and Dunham Park. Disc Golf Monthly Cameraman/Producer Kevin McGorry documents the day on the road with Cubby. There is also a great piece on Alan Sweeton and his courageous battle with cancer and the difficult road back to playing Disc Golf in spite of the tremendous challenges he faced.


Disc Golf Monthly Episode 71 Video Clip 1 of 5.


Disc Golf Monthly Episode 71 Video Clip 2 of 5.


Disc Golf Monthly Episode 71 Video Clip 3 of 5.


Disc Golf Monthly Episode 71 Video Clip 4 of 5.


Disc Golf Monthly Episode 71 Video Clip 5 of 5.


You can check out more of Disc Golf Monthly at: http://www.youtube.com/user/discgolfmonthlytv

4 comments:

mr ed,fl said...

Info and location of the dg parks/course was helpfull.Next time up in Jersey i'll know where to find.Too bad no ACE for the footage.hit chain

Joe from TN said...

I am sorry to hear about your situation Cubby. Good Luck to you and your family

Anonymous said...

Cubby!! I hit my first Ace yesterday with a Champion Valkyrie the day I bought it. I've been playing seriously for 2 years now and it happened when I least expected it.

Let me know if you're ever in the Nort Carolina area I'll show you around some courses and play a couple rounds with ya!

-Greg

CDGW-Cubby said...

Mr. Ed after the first hole at Manalapan my feet were soaked. Hard to get footing that day, I would love to have hit an Ace for DGM.

Joe, Thanks. All is well with my family. That piece was on Alan Sweeton and his family. You could not meet a nice family. We all wish the Sweeton family the very best and congrats to DGM producer Kevin McGorry for a great piece, I just did the audio for it.

Greg! Congrats on your first Ace! Welcome to the club my friend.