Saturday, January 30, 2010

Friday Night / Saturday Morning Disc Golf at Rutgers


Headed up to Rutgers Disc Golf Course after work on Friday for some Disc Golf. I played from 5:30 PM on Friday to 1:30 AM on Saturday. Conditions were windy with wind chill in the single digits. I think I have frost bite on the tip of my thumb on my right hand, but it seems to be coming back to life. I got my 411th, 412th, and 413th Aces, all Skip Aces.

I also played one round of Disc Golf in Philadelphia last week but I did not have my camera and did post a blog entry about playing there.


Cubby's 411th Ace Photo.


Cubby's 412th Ace Photo.


Cubby's 413th Ace Photo.



A full moon over Rutgers

3 comments:

mr ed,fl said...

congrats on your three ACES.Nice shot of the moon,did you see the Rabbit in the moon?

Anonymous said...

Nice picture of the full moon Cubby.
-Big John

Robert Zurfluh said...

It's about time you played again. Sunday @ Max's. Hope you can make it!