Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Cubby gets his 104th ACE!

Cubby and Ken at Hole 15's basket.

I was going to stay home and relax on my day off when I got a call from Ken around 10AM. He wanted to play Disc Golf so off I went to Rutgers. On our second Hole I nearly got the Ace on 9 coming off of the face of the basket. Today was a good day, lots of ace runs, my worst score on the day was 8 under. Ken had to leave at 2PM. I continued playing and was leaving the course when I decided to park my car behind Hole 1's basket and set up my video in the car beacause it was raining and take a video of me driving on Hole 1, got my 104th Ace and then headed home. Life is good.

Check out the video of my 104th Ace on the picture below and double click on the center arrow to get he video to play.

1 comment:

Rob Zurfluh said...

Another nice ace.....do you think we can get a summary video of your aces caught on tape (behind the basket camera set-up) in slo-mo?

Like the music on that one