Thursday, July 27, 2006

Cubby gets his 97th ACE



Well while everyone else in the world was sleeping at 1:15 AM on 27 July 2006, I was banging chains and getting an ACE. Hmmmmmmmm. Come to think about it, this skip Ace was a silent ace. No sound what so ever, just the disc sitting in the basket when I walked around the trunk of the big tree shielding Hole 18's basket from view from the tee and the fairway. When I threw the drive I could see the skip shot and it looked as if the disc was going right for where the basket was but there was no sound and I did not see the disc come out from around the tree and go OB so I glanced at my watch just in case I had the Ace. This ace is dubbed "The Silent Ace". You can also check out the picture below of some of my closest Disc Golf buddies that came out to play in the wee hours of the morning with Cubby. Me, Myself, and I. Lots of Aces by that foursome.

1 comment:

Rob Zurfluh said...

Scary....too many Cubbies. So, do you actually have close to 400 aces?