Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Cubby gets 4 ACES in one day!!!!!!






It was a record setting day for me in so many ways. Here are some personal records I set on Tuesday May 2, 2006

4 Aces in one day
2 Aces in the same round
Aces on 3 different Disc Golf courses on the same day

My 4th Ace was spectacular, A blind shot, the disc crashed into the chains with a force that caused the bolt to shear that suspends the basket above the ground. I heard the chains then a sound I never heard before, as I walked to the hole to see if I had the Ace I was shocked to see the basket had slid down the pole coming to rest on top of the locking collar, my disc resting safely in the basket. It was my greatest Disc Golf day!

You can click on each picture above to see a larger version of the Ace pictures.

2 comments:

Rob Zurfluh said...

Nice going Cubby....

Now you have to come down to my house one of these Tuesday's and I'll take a day off as well. Then we can play all day....and you can be the first one to get an ace on the Bunker hill cCourse in Cranbury.

CDGW-Cubby said...

Rob, Thanks for the congrats! We will have to get out to Bunker Hill on a Tuesday for sure!